Datos abiertos, SPARQL, etc.
More information about using the RISM data can be found on our Data Services page.
(1) The RISM OPAC data in MARCXML:
- Small set of sample records: rismAllMARCXMLexample.zip
- Complete data set, more than 1,400,000 records and corresponding authority file data: rismAllMARCXML.zip
Note about the relational model:The field links of the musical source files are through the personal name fields 100$0 and 700$0, for corporate names through 710$0, for sigla through 852$x and for catalogs of works and references to secondary literature through the literature short title. In most cases, the target of the link is control field 001; for catalogs/literature it is the short title in 210$a.
(2) The RISM OPAC data in RDF:
- RISM authority files: rismAuthoritiesRDF.ttl.gz
- Sample set of the RISM authority files: rismAuthoritiesRDFexample.ttl.gz
- All records for sources from the RISM OPAC: rismTitleRDF.ttl.gz
- Sample set of the RISM OPAC records for sources: rismTitleRDFexample.ttl.gz
Last update: March 2021